• Invite others to chat/conference using a meeting code
• Unlimited text messaging in real time
• Recording of text chats and history for retrieval in posterity
• Multi-media interaction in real time – subject to a limit of Data Transport Volume of 10 GB per subscriber account *
• Recording of multi-media interaction in real time - subject to limit of 10 GB of storage capacity per subscriber account for text and multi-media *
• SWIS (See What I See) & TWIT (Touch What I Touch) Blue Hand Feature available to TMU Native App for showing and pointing for greater clarity & accuracy – subject to Data Transport Volume Limit of multi-media interaction
• White-boarding for writing/drawing to facilitate demo and explanation
• White Hand feature available to TMU Web App user to draw with a mouse on image incorporated with Blue Hand
• 10,000 characters in text-to-text translation in Native Language Chat (in 84+ languages) in real time *
• 10 minutes in speech-to-speech translation in Native Language Chat (in 30+ languages) in real time *
• End-to-End Encryption of text and video interaction (optional)
• SEOCS (Show Empathy over Cyber Space) – coming soon
• Dial-in Access to join conference from any of 66 countries (optional)
* Over and above the limits set, usage of the various service features is billable at:
Data Transport: US$0.50 per GB
Data Storage: US$0.30 per GB per month
Text-to-Text Translation: US$5.00 per 100,000 characters
Speech-to-Speech Translation: US$0.35 per minute
• SWIS TWIT for greater clarity & accuracy for explanation and demonstration
• With white-boarding for illustration
• Screen-sharing to facilitate discussion
• Native Language Chat in text or speech with automatic translation in real time among multiple participants in a conversation each writing or speaking and listening in their preferred language
Use it as a Virtual Interpreter in any situation
• TMU with MRESENCE™ is available in
Users may use any of the 3 formats of TMU to interact with one another!
Budroid with MRESENCE™ for Remote Care, Recreation for the elderly; CJ MRESENCE™ for routine and incidental reporting; eGovernment operation incorporating TMU with MRESENCE™ services to avoid the need to provide in-person service in completing registration forms, license renewal, paying utility bills – this will greatly reduce the need of long queues of consumers waiting for their turn to have a face-to-face conversation / interaction with a service agent.
TMU with MRESENCE™ is designed to offer better feature than Zoom Video Conference Service and Whatsapp. TMUCall™ with MRESENCE™ offers these outstanding features:
• Presence in Mixed Reality features named SWIS & TWIT (“See What I See” & “Touch What I Touch”) for pin-pointing and finger-pointing to give greater clarity and accuracy in interaction and discussion
• Native Language Chat in Text or Speech with Automatic Translation in real time MRESENCE’s Native Language Chat features work with the following:
Speech to Speech, Speech to Text and Text to Speech Languages Include:
Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK) and (US), Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish.
Text to Text Languages Include:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Assamese (India), Azeri (Turkish), Belarusian, Bengali (India), Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari (Afghanistan), Divehi, Dutch, English (UK) + (US) + (AUS), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati (India), Hausa (Ghana/Africa), Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Igbo (Nigeria), Indonesian, isiXhosa (Zimbabwe), Italian, Japanese, Kannada (India), Kazakh (Kazakhstan), Khmer (Cambodia), Kinyarwanda (Uganda), Kiswahili (Tanzania), Korean, Kurdish (Iran), Lao (Laos), Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian (Slavia), Malay, Malayalam (India), Maltese, Marathi (India), Maori, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto (Afghanistan), Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazilian, Punjabi (India), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sinhala (Sri Lanka), Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil (India), Telugu (India), Thai, Tibetan (Tibet), Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu (India), Uzbek (Uzbekistan), Vietnamese, Yoruba (Nigeria)] and Zulu.
• White-Boarding for drawing on the screen of the Smartphone/Tablet with a finger or drawing on the images of a VR Stream with a finger or in the case of the Web version of TMUCall™ with MRESENCE™, drawing using a mouse
• Capture in multi-media the entire scenario of an incident or a situation for recording
• Curation of the multi-media images of the VR Streaming prior to Storage in order to facilitate ease of Retrieval of the images
MRESENCE™ service is available in either web version or App version for use with iOS-compliant Smartphone/Tablet or Android-OS-compliant Smartphone/Tablet. A user using MRESENCE™ in any of the 3 formats can communicate or interact over the Internet with others in a group conference.
(a) During the group interaction, a user may point the rear camera of the Smartphone/Tablet at an object or at a situation and have the entire situation captured in multi-media of the scenario and transmitted in VR (Virtual Reality) streaming to the other users of MRESENCE™ in the group communication in a one-to-one or one-to-many configuration.
(b) Anyone of the users in the group interaction/communication, when viewing the VR streaming received at their Smartphone/Tablet, can use finger-pointing or pin-pointing on the images of the VR Streaming while having a voice conversation/discussion with the user at the Smartphone/Tablet from where the VR Streaming originates (“Originating User Smartphone/Tablet”) to add clarity and accuracy by pin-pointing visual presentation.
(c) The image showing the finger-pointing/pin-pointing on the VR Streaming gets transmitted back to the Originating User Smartphone/Tablet and appears on the screen of the Originating Smartphone/Tablet.
(d) The user at the Originating Smartphone/Tablet gets to see the finger-pointing/pin-pointing in real time while having voice discussion/interaction with the corresponding party(ies).
This mode of interaction is made possible by the operation of Mixed Reality Production between/among the users operating Smartphones/Tablets. The techniques used for such Mixed Reality Production are based on image segmentation algorithm and merging of 2D images in real time.
(e) In the case where a user in the group interaction / communication is using the web version of MRESENCE™ at a PC to receive the VR Streaming described in (b) above, the user may use the mouse of the PC to draw lines or circle or make markings on the image of the VR Streaming received to add clarity and accuracy if required while having voice discussion with the user at the Originating Smartphone/Tablet. In this case the image of lines and markings made with the mouse on the VR Streaming is transmitted back to the Originating Smartphone/Tablet in real time.